Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Birthday Bashes

Yello. Do you people hate June and July? For me I do. There're so many friends of mine having their birthdays on that particular 2 months. Ever wonder why I have so many friends at that moment when I have to dig my pocket for the celebration. =P =P =P Joking lar people =)
-
We planned to celebrate Mel Wong's birthday on her actual day, which was on Monday, together with Sook Foon's late birthday celebration since everyone wasn't able to make it on her real day. Somehow a few of them couldn't make it so we posponed it to the next day.
We went to Dragon I at Sunway Pyramid again, sitting the same place like we did last time again. Having the same bunch of people again. LOL.
-


Mel Wong

Sook Foon


My dunno whatever mee. For the very first time I couldn't finish my mee. Too much =(


The juicy yummy siu loong pao


Dunno whatever dessert. It has a soothy feeling once you taste it. Damn nice wei ppl =)


Why so happy???


What you guys looking???



The .3


Foon and MCC =)


Mel Wong and Foon


A random question by this girl: Eh boring, lets camwhore! =.="

She loves my hair. Wait for my Ipoh's post and I can CONFIRM you
guys will agree with me =)







Steph Lim Pek Yee, you kinda missed the photo session. Nvm we take more pictures next time. Make sure you don't leave halfway =P
-
-
The 1st July baby I spent on this month at The Gardens.


Happy Birthday Lim Suet Fong! =) More pictures if possible. SOON =P

No comments: