Sunday, July 12, 2009

High School

I don't know what comes into my mind suddenly to talk about my schooling life. I miss the days in high school. Those were the days I will cherish in my life. Those were the days I have nothing to worry. Though there're some distroted images flushed into my mind when I was form 5, the happiness will defnitely cover up my bad memories.
-
We love to wear baju kurung. But I hate ironing my baju kurung since it's sooo long and it took me a longer time to iron it than ironing my pinafore. From wearing it on alternate days, I cut down on wearing it to 2 days in a week. in the end I only wore baju kurung on Fridays. Yes due to my laziness. Whenever we wear baju kurung, we will never pinned up the compartment around our neck and left it exposed. Besides that, we will fold up our sleeves whenever we wear that. That's the time the oh-so-obedient prefects will be bugging around. Yes we will listen to them if we're in the mood, the next moment the left, we're back to the original condition. If we're not in the mood, haha, we're the one who scolding them back. Poor prefects. =O
-
Recall back the school rules that we had last time, I really grinning to myself now LOL. Compared to colleges and universities, we're so out of the school rules now. We need permission slips to bring some prohibited stuff like camera. MOST of the things will be confiscated like handphones, VCDs, CDs, MP3 players, magazines, reading materials besides textbooks, blablabla. I brought handphone everyday like everyone did in Form 5. Even prefects brought their own phones okay! But can they just mind their business? Kept on warning us but they themselves brought phones to school as well. Of course they're some nice prefects telling us when they having spot checks. People started hiding their prohibited stuff in ANYWHERE they can allocate it. I could remember there was once I was hiding a show together with my friend. We're too panicked that we hid the VCDs inside our pinafore, errr inside the pinafore... supporting by our stomach... errr.. we hid the tapes inside our body. EW. In the end it turned out to be a fake news. There wasn't any spot checks on that day. Told ya people will hide their stuff ANYWHERE they can =P
-
Oh ya, my school has that special duty that students have to do everyday: WASHING THE TOILETS. We have to wash our own toilets everyday according to the duty roster. Form 1 was the stupidest choice. We really washed the toilet as clean as it can be. Wth. As time passed by, we only pour a whole pail of clear water into the toilet and telling the prefects that we're done in washing. We didn't bother to wash the toilets and let the juniors did that as we're getting older =P Yea the advantage of being a senior =P
-
I wasn't active in extra co-curricular activities during my school life. I joined for the sake of better grades in my record. Hello who doesn't have that perception?! The most active one I should say was girl guides. I joined that since Form 1 till the end of my high school. Somehow somewhat I got a post in rangers when I was in Form 5. It was fun because I could use my power to bug the juniors to do this and that. I have that power to fail them to be an official ranger btw haha. =P Somehow somewhat anyhow the juniors love to find me during their exam session to become a ranger. Why???? Because I won't fail them. They can read my mind seriously. I never fail anyone of them =S
-
Somehow somewhat I joined marching for my house during Form 4. It's a great experience actually besides the failure of getting any prize. Our school is very popular of the cheerleading thing. So basically the most important non-sports events during sports day are marching and cheerleading. They have such laws: If cheerleading of that particular house wins any prize, marching won't get any prize because 2 awards can't go to a single sports house. When we heard that MY HOUSE clinched the title in cheerleading, that was the first time I cried like nobody's business in school. I'm very kiasu =P So I never continued participating marching in Form 5 because I can't afford the losing anymore =P And partly I wanted to concentrate on my rangers thing. I have thounsands of things to do in rangers. =S
-
SPM year should be the year of focusing 100% in studies. I wasn't the one who had 100% concentration in studies. I failed in my relationship. I failed a subject for the very first time in my life. I failed to maintain my tuition-less record. I failed to get straight As for the very first time in my life. Yeah basically that was the first year I was able to understand life has ups and downs. Ok ignore those DOWNS. I realised that I've been wasting my parents' money in trasportation. Yes I took some private van back to my house. Somehow somewhat I didn't make full use of that. I went to Mid Valley with my friend after school most of the time. I love public buses that time because I can get to Mid Valley within minutes =P SPM year and I've been putting myself in that kind of lifestyle. LOL.
-
A super wordy length post. I really don't know what makes me express everything out about my school life. I really miss the days. I've got nothing unnecessary to think about. Unlike now. Sigh.

No comments: