Friday, July 17, 2009

Whoa-la-la =D

I passed every subject =D
-
I was in the fitting room while I got the phone call regarding my results. I was shaky and numb for a moment. Somehow somewhat my tears began to fall when I heard my results because I was too excited and nervous at that moment.
-
It's quite unbelievable and asking the BELOVED friend of mine whether I was in the dreamland or not when I heard my results. The BELOVED friend of mine GAVE ME A SLAP on my face. Wth. I will remember you forever LSF =P
-
Hanyin, Felicia and I planned to major in Economics for our degree.
3 of us got HDs for Micro and Macro Ecomomics last year at Taylor's.
3 of us are quite confident on our Microeconomics paper this time in Monash.
3 of us are less worried about this paper compared to other subjects.
3 of us expected that this paper would be the best grade among all papers.
-
We got a PASS for this paper wth. The worst subject among all. =(
-
I guess I have to consider whether I shall major in this subject. EW.

No comments: