Sunday, July 05, 2009

Changes

I was blogging halfway last night and my aunty yelled at me suddenly and asking me to go downstairs. Without hesitating I rushed down with my Ah Soh specs, my Ah Soh hairdo and my Ah Soh home clothes. When I was just about to step on my living room, I heard some unknown voice all of a sudden.
-
My relatives were at my house =.="
-
Ran up as fast as my barefoot could carry me up. Took out my specs and untie my hair. =S
-
My cousin came back from Russia. He has changed a lot. It's been years that I didn't see him. We used to be so close when we were young but we seem more to like strangers last night. My point is: He's hot. Hahaha =P People do change when they are at the tender age of 18? I changed a lot too didn't I? More leng. Hahaha =P
-
I wanted so go for the Cheer 09 tomorrow. I know it's impossible. I wanted to go so badly for the cheerleading thing since I was in high school. Sigh. Shall wait for next year then =(

No comments: