Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Ironing...

The toughest housework for me? Ironing
The housework which I’m not willing to do. Ironing
The housework which I’ve not been done for 1 month plus. Ironing
The housework I hate the most. Ironing!!!

My pile of clothing since ages ago. I've finished ironing half of it. Still got half more to go. Haiyo =(
-
I feel suffocated after reading her blog everytime. Omg can she just be out of my life forever?
-
I've cut my hair short and was telling one of my friends. The nice friend of mine telling I look cute in this hairstyle :S Nvm it's a compliment =)
-
The very next minute I was telling my friend that I'm getting older these days. Whenever I came back from anywhere, I feel so restless and have ZERO energy at night. Once I've done any work, I will be exhausted. The nice friend of mine telling me this: YY you look younger in reality, but you're getting older in your heart.
-
=.="
-
Actually I feel that too. Sigh. Tmr have to wake up early to start the battle. To allocate my classes. Hopefully nobody will snatch my nice timings :P
-
Doomsday on this Friday. Can this day be deleted from my calender? =(
-

2 comments:

Jayden Ang said...

hahhaa..ya..iroining is the most difficult housework..normally, if the amount of clothes like your pic, i need to spend at least 2 hours to iron.. SLow slow iron

yong yong said...

LOL. yea plus u iron without the ironing board it's even tougher =P hahaha. hope everything is fine in aussie =)