Sunday, June 28, 2009

I'm Back =)

Heyo! Went to Ipoh for the past few days. Will blog about that soon and I'm going to flood that particular post with PICTURES =D. Just wait. Bare with my this boring post before wasting time looking at the beautiful pictures I took at Ipoh =P
-
Nothing much to write actually. My dad is going to kill me soon despite my unstoppable outings. When I told him at the very last minute that I was going to Ipoh that time, he was like: YOU CAN'T SIT STILL AT HOME FOR THIS 1 MONTH? =.=" Plus my financial problem. I am super tight this few weeks. =(
-
-
Currently watching this series and this is the first show that makes me cry for 3 times SO FAR. (I'm not at the ending yet). I still have 4 more episodes to go LOL.
-
I still want to go for karaoke. There're a lot of anger and sorrows I need to shout out loud. I know I don't listen to mandarin songs. But I will go there to shout if you guys pick Mandarin songs =P
-
It's going to be 2 months soon ever since we talked. I viewed that fella's blog just now and I saw something which made my heart felt so pain. I saw something which I do not want to see. I shouldn't approve that fella in facebook. It's like thousands of thorns on the roses poking on my fragile layer of epithilium. Why do I still want to view that fella's blog? Wth. Can anyone of you chop off my hand? =D Can that fella stop blogging? I am living in denial.
-
I shouldn't throw my tantrum here la. So I will stop here in order to shorten this post. I can drag this topic for 10 pages if I continue blogging =P
-
Happy Birthday Melissa Wong Su-Lin =)

No comments: