Thursday, July 16, 2009

Baker's Station

Monday, Mel came to my house to bake cakes for her beloved ones =O. Steph and Felicia came to join the FUN by doing nothing =P. Everyone gave me that kind of reaction: YY you know how to bake? Well there're a lot of stuff that you guys don't know =P -
The process:



Of course, the camwhore session: =P



It took us more than 3 hours to finish baking both cakes. Though we didn't take any pictures of our products, but I'm pretty sure both cakes looked something like that:

Right Mel? =P




Sorry for making the chocalate cake to be mishaped. I guess it's the stupid egg whites which made the cake to be like that. Anyway, it's fine if the cake is edible =P


-


Today is the first day I'm stuck at home without any plans. I was called by some friends to go out but I didn't feel like going out with them. Was asking few of them to be my companion of the day but somehow somewhat they're not free la, no transport la, whatever la =(


-


I am very nervous........

No comments: