Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Right? Wrong? I don't know

This sem is so different from my previous one. The syllabus is tougher than last sem for sure. I was doing law tutorial halfway and I gave up reading the cases in the textbook. In the end, I didn't complete my work and ended up bringing an empty brain to the class. I have ZERO idea what the tutor was talking about. =S
-
Doing tutorial for money and capital market now. I'm facing the same situation just like what I did for my law tutorial. The only difference is, I'm forcing myself very hard to finish reading the text though it's VERY CONFUSING. =(
-
I really don't know whether I choose the ideal route for my future or not.
-
Btw, my friends keep on telling me that I'm getting more evil these days- The way I judge a person. I shall remind myself of karma LOL. What I did was commenting on the facts. Telling the truth. I didn't exagerrate any of the details okay =P
-
Sigh, get back to work now. =( And sorry for continuous posts without pictures these days. I'm just too lazy to upload =P

No comments: