Saturday, July 11, 2009

Regret? Yes. Very Regret? Yes I am

If you like something,
If you love something,
If you fall for something,
If you are obsessed with something,
-
Do not hesitate,
Do not think twice,
Do not dilly dally,
Do not put a stop,
-
JUST GRAB IT!!!!
-
Aim: To get sandals in Vincci
-
Arghh! I saw a pair of sandals I fell in love in Vincci, Mid Valley. There was no sale on that time. The sale will be starting in 1 week's time. So I was thinking: OK la just wait for it. 20% off! Perhaps I will see other sandals which would be nicer. :O
-
Hypothesis: I will get my sandals :)
-
SALE BEGINS!
-
Went to Pyramid Padani's Concept Store to hunt for my sandals I saw in Mid Valley :) Sadly, Pyramid doesn't have my sandals :( Haiyo.
-
Went to The Nose, yeah I saw one! But not as much as the one I like in Vincci. Plus the price really killing. 90 bucks for a pair of sandals. Okay I give up. Go back to Mid Valley then.
-
I can't spot my sandals in 1 Utama too :( How sad. Giving myself 100% hope: Mid Valley definitely GOT. :)
-
First stop when I reach Mid Valley was: Vincci? Haha nola. Went to power up myself with some yong tau foo then only went to Vincci.
-
Reached Vincci. From the VERY CORNER of the shop, I walked to the other END of the shop. I was very unsatified. I even walked to the heels section carrying the hope that the people might misplaced my sandals over there. My sandals GONEEEEEEEE :(
-
Conclusion: I can't get my sandals. Hypothesis rejected. :(
-
Moral of the story:
Please go ahead whatever that you like and do not miss the chance :( Strike while the iron is hot :(
-

Some comments I got from my BELOVED friends of this pic: Some are good :D Some are satisfying :) Some are weird :S
-
Some say I look thin in this picture, some say I look normal in this picutre. I find it weird and the SWT-test comment is: the picture is okay, just that my neck part, the right side part, showing me that I am actually not thin :S
-
Telling my another friend about this comment, and the return comment was:
No la you're fat in this picture. still can see ur neck shape.
-
Wth :S Nobody asks you all to notice my neck! :S
-
Well my point of posting this picture is not about my look issue or the fat issue or the NECK issue LOL. It's about my hair. This is the last picture you guys gonna see me in long hair, because I've cut my hair short LOL.
-
Till here. Tata!

No comments: