Monday, July 20, 2009

10 years and still counting


This is a scheduled post so that it will post up exactly at 12am on 20th July 2009. Happy 19th Birthday Jiaqi! =D Originally I was about to post up some of our schooling pictures here. Somehow somewhat I found out I really changed a lot. The hairstyle, the way I pose, the angle, whatever, which make me look very different now compared to last time. I can't afford to post it up. HAHA =P
-
Seriously la I miss school alot. I miss the gossips I heard from a lot of outsiders regarding you when we're in primary school. Something like no guys no life =P The days the whole class cheating on exam and be the laughing stalk in the whole school since our class was one of the excellent classes in Chen Moh. The days we kept on saying this guy that guy HAHA. That's the time we have ZERO burden, ZERO worries.
-
5 years in high school considered as a rocket shooting high up the sky and disappear within a glimpse. The days we were rushing homeworks during recess time. The days we're bugged by prefects almost everyday. Remember the 3 As prefects? HAHA. The days we being the noisiest in the class. Even though we were quiet in the class, somehow somewhat the prefects will have their eyes focused on us where once they heard NOISE =S Of course, the days we've been to Mid Valley non stop. =D
-
10 years of friendship, hopefully we have more and more 10 years. DEFINITELY. Sorry for not calling you these days. I mean most of the time. I was just too busy and I don't have the mood to have a long convo these days. Sorry.
-
Ok la, once again, Happy Birthday! Hope you enjoy your day! With Low Ching Yong =O

No comments: