Thursday, July 23, 2009

FIRST. GOSH

It's only the first week, 4 subjects of tutorials are due next week. I have a lot to do. For MARKETING, it has A LOT of things to do.
-
Tutorials to be handed in EVERY MONDAY. (I DON'T HAVE CLASS ON MONDAYS!!!!!)
3 REFERENCES ARE NEEDED for EACH TUTORIAL.
Mid sem assessment and assignment as usual.
Presentation of course. I'm the lucky NUMBER 1. >.< -
My brain is rusted for a month till now I doubt. My brain is still flying here and there. Everything is due next week. I wonder why am I so lucky to be the first to present next week. Gosh.
-
Had macroeconomics lecture this morning. The first thing the lecturer telling us was: The failing rate for macroeconomics is HIGH. Am I digging my own grave? =S
-
My breaks are SUPER DUPER lousy. Yesterday we ate at SS15. What we did the next? Went back Mfloor to SIT to burn our time. =S
-
We went Pyramid this afterrnoon during our break and I almost fell asleep while walking. Was telling myself: Aiya 14 weeks of schooling nvm la just tahan. I wonder how can I tahan. =S
-
My hectic cycle begins again. =(

No comments: