Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Mum-Mum

It's just a very random post that I come up with. Went to The Gardens last week on Wednesday and I headed to Mid Valley the next day. I was late on that day because my mum pulled me for a SUDDEN grocery shopping near my house =S. She is very funny I tell you all.
-
There was once I was supposed to pick my friend at 12pm to Mid Valley AGAIN. She asked me to help her in some gardening work at 11.40am.
-
I was telling her: Aiyo it's not like I'm having a green thumb. I don't even water or trim my plants if I'm free!
-
Mum: Aiya it won't take you a lot of time! Just help me a while la.
-
Me: But I'm having 1 month holidays! I have almost 1 month for you! Why are you asking me to do this kind of thing when I'm in a hurry?
-
Mum: Aiya! Your friend won't blame you for being late. You're always out this holiday. You where got 1 month for me? Blablablablblalbla#%$^#%%#(Forgotten what she said)
-
No choice I just helped her while gulping all the anger and impatience at the same time =S Obviously I was late because I haven't took my bath at that moment. Even if I did take my bath, I have to bathe again because I've used up 100% of my energy to relocate the flower pots in the garden and the perspiration was what I got back in return =S
-
Okay back to the topic. Yea we went Pasta Zanmai. I love the food there suddenly. I was telling myself: Can I spend less than 15 bucks in food everytime I go out? The answer is NO =( In order to power up myself in an outing, I spend around 20 bucks for food. How pathetic is that =(
-









Saw Mel Wong together with her mum and sister. That time was.. err.. haha she knows la =P
-
Till here...

No comments: