Friday, July 03, 2009

Sing Out Loud!!

Tada! Suet Fong's 19th birthday at Red Box, The Gardens. I picked her up and we reached The Gardens around 10.45am. The karaoke session starts at 11am. Jin Voon was in-charged of the cake so as I expected she would be late. She was late for AN HOUR and I couldn't get her when I gave her a rang. I didn't realise she was late for an hour actually because I was singing attentively. =P Finally she phoned me and asked me to meet her in front of Red Box. I was thinking: Wah this girl took an hour to buy cake at bread story?? She began to explain that her phone has some problem and couldn't receive and answer call. Haiyo. =S
-
Btw. I went singing with TWO PURE BANANAS. So.. hahaha. But I did enjoy a lot=P
-

Suet Fong, the birthday girl

Jin Voon

Damn attentive to the song =P


Camwhore with the birthday girl =)


Suet Fong, Jin Voon





Do I look like I was bullied by both of them? =O


I just placed the camera in front of her and forced her to pose while she was singing halfway =P


Tada!

19th lo you Lim Suet Fong!







Don't think you got any surprise on that day la birthday girl. But I hope that you enjoyed =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh i didnt know u will post this in ur blog leh under ONE title?! haha neway thankss for posting up my ugly pics! good choice=P
Had a great time with u guys! Thanks lotss! Muacks muacks muacks!