Saturday, June 06, 2009

Nerd Mode: ON till 18th of June

I am giving excuses to myself that I still have time to study for my finals. Sadly the days passed in just a blink of an eye. Heard from somebody that I have to pay 3000 bucks or around that amount if I fail one subject. This brings a great impact, a HUGE pressure. I know you guys are nice, keep on telling me: YOU WON'T FAIL LA. YOU'RE SMART ENOUGH, YOU CAN DO IT.
-
Plus I am sick now. Shun Yee was like teasing me: Swine flu you got? Touch wood. But my condition is not that good either. To be honest, I can't assure that I will survive in my finals.
-
I shall take things seriously, keep myself away from going out, facebook, RC till my finals are over. Can I endure? 2 weeks? I hope I can.
-
I've not been paying attention to lectures and classes for the past few weeks. There're boundaries between BOTH OF US. Things never run smooth since then. I'm pushing myself very hard just to leave this thing aside till my finals are done. By then, I will see how it should be settled. A sincere thank you to my friends who have been constantly giving me advices and forced me to make a wise decision. You guys know who you are.
-
I even didn't talk much when I went out with YOU people yesterday. Ka Yee don't be silly ok. It's not because of your words la dear. I was just, didn't feel like talking much. I will be fine soon. Sorry for making you misunderstand that it's like your fault to make me emo.
-
To wrap up:
-
Happy Belated Birthday to Chow Hew Zhen. I really missed the days we laming and laughing like nobody's business. I will make a gathering for our orientation friends once we're done with our finals. =)
-
Happy Birthday to Isaac Ku Pui Leng. You're our laughing stalk the whole time in our class. Just a single action of yours, we will be laughing like mad. Happy 21st or 22nd birthday of yours ? LOL =)
-
Good luck to everyone who is taking their finals soon. Study smart for those who are having study break. Stay happy to those who are doing their studies with assignments. A smooth sailing for those who have just started their degree. Happy holidays to my F6 friends. Final one, I will be OK.
-
Study Mode: till 18-06-09. Will continue blogging soon.
Just when you think the road is going no where
Just when you almost gave up all your dreams
They take you by the hand and show you that you can
There are no boundaries

2 comments:

Miamy, said...

Ahhhh, exam. goodluck leh! :D

yong yong said...

thx.. i very san fu =(