Sunday, June 14, 2009

Happy Birthday YSF =D

Happy Birthday Sook Foon!
I know this girl because she's my classmate for my course last year. Our first convo wasn't in the class, in fact we knew each other in KTM where she was rushing and I gave her a sudden pat on her shoulder. There it goes our relationship till now.
-
She gave me the most count of rides last year and she would hardly reject me. No matter how, she'll give me a lift to KTM station MOST OF THE TIME and some late outings, she's the one who drove me to my doorstep.
-
She's one of my closest friend in college last year. And even now la =)
-
Your birthday is not at the right time this year. I guess you don't need people from Monash to celebrate for you since you have so many friends as you always mention to us =P
-
Well I'm not good in expressing myself in words. As you said, the close ones are not through quiz, is through observation and friendship which built bewteen us. (She said that to me because she got a low score for my personal quiz I created in facebook. This is so bad okayy. The guys even get higher than you lor) So same goes for mine, the close ones are not through WORDS, is through observation and friendship which built between us =P. Thanks for eveything you've done for me and my mum. Once again, hope you have a great day =)
-

2 MORE PAPERS TO GO.............

No comments: