Wednesday, June 10, 2009

F.I.N.A.L.S

Heyo! Yes I know I should be glued to my Stats notes and buzz off from the computer. Despite the past year exam questions for the papers, I am here! There're 115 pages of them and my printer is running out of ink. I didn't replenish my A4 paper as well. If I have both of that, I won't print as well. (Hello I will dump away those after tmr kay! =0)
-
Finals tomorrow. Sigh. I really need luck.
-
TMR - Stats
Friday - Accounting and Finance
Monday - Management
Thursday- Microeconomics
-
I really hope time will fly. But it is flying. Hoho! I'm being too happy now thinking about my 1 month holiday =D
-
Had a convo with a BELOVED friend of mine just now. He was asking me what exactly period is. Does it last for 1 day or a few days? If no period is it equivalent as the girl is pregnant? Does it spell as MENTURAL cycle? Oh gosh. I went == You know who you are =)
-
-
Shall get back my notes now! Tata! All the best to all Monash ppl! I'm crapping since nobody will be that free to view my blog now. Haha.
-
Signing off.

No comments: