Monday, June 22, 2009

Things will belong to you if it is really belong to you

I don't know why I feel so restless everytime I come back from anywhere. My legs are numb, my mood swings and the best way to escape from all these is to dive into my bed.
-
Went to Mid Valley just now with Kit Yee. I suggested that because I realised I've never been out with her to any malls even though we know each other for like... hmm.. 13 years? We only spend our time together in each other's house for the past 13 years. She's the first person I know in my neighbourhood and she's my first friend in my primary school. It's quite impressive actually because we can maintain ever since we left primary school. Gossiping is what we always do when we meet each other. Including today at Sushi Zanmai. I can see the difference on her this time. She has found her true love. FINALLY. After so many EXs she had. LOL. (She tells me different guys everytime we meet each other, so imagine how many EXs she had before =P) I'm glad for her. A sincere one: Hope that this will last long. You've been playing around these few years. It's time for you to settle down =D
-
-
"I've been paying a lot, sacrificing a lot till I discover him. I think it's time for me to get the repay after so many years."
She was telling me this.
-
I've been paying a lot. I just want this to be over.
-
Just got a really bad news. I've to plan the thing all over again. It's not your fault btw.
--
Anyway, check out this when you guys are free:
-
http://wj-deathissweet.blogspot.com/
-
See I'm so nice to you =)
-
That's all for today. Buhbye.

No comments: