Monday, June 01, 2009

Beautiful Cooking

Heyo! Yesterday was our girls gathering since ages ago. I've got no idea who set the attendance is compulsary. This time our gathering was quite unique than usual like we had in malls most of the time. All of us gathered in Xiao Hui's house for a cooking session LOL. Before that, we went to the nearest Giant to do groceries shopping. To be very honest, I didn't help much due to my laziness and my poor cooking skills. Sorry girls. My only part was sat still and chit chat while waiting to be served =O But I did help in some washing and peeling. SOME. Haha.

The work begins!


Part of the ingredients

Ka Yee

Chu

Lai Kuen


Ping. The unsporting one. Don't wanna get snap =P


Xiao Hui, another unsporting one =O
-
In the middle of their preparation, I nearly dozed off on the dining table. They insisted me to help them for frying. I wonder why most of them were giggling when I was frying =S. What's so funny wor. =.="
-



Foo, another girl like me. Spent most of her time SITTING =O

Need I say more?

After a few hours. their PRODUCTS! =D



I was really impressed by their work. A good presentation and of course, it's edible =O They seem so well trained as if they are ready to marry and be ideal housewives in the future LOL.

Shun Yee

Ping, Jiaqi


Foo

Ping


This will be our final gathering before Ping leaving to Sg Long for her degree. I wonder when will be our next gathering. I knew this girl since Standard 3. A crazy fan of Jay Chou and Lampard. =S All the laughters and gossips will cease for a moment after she leaves. I know you're one of the silent readers of my blog. Don't cry wor if you read this. I know you're quite emotional recently. Can you like teach me how to cry? Why you people can just cry EASILY ew. Before I wrap up this post, a final one, all the best, missing you. =)

3 comments:

Miamy, said...

wei IM READY TO GET MARRIED LOR! seriously! xD but then i admit im also not very good at cooking but maybe Im better than you? :D

Anyway, why you cannot cry one meh?

yong yong said...

yes yes ure better than me, happy? =) hmm.. im not easy to cry lor. can u teach me? =D this friday k? lol

Miamy, said...

actually I also wont cry easily lah. im hard to impress! hahaha, it's okay because we do not simply shed tears. kekeke.