Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Never Ending

I was browsing through other people's blogs. I can link from my friends' blogs to some other people's blog, from some other people's blog, I was brought to some really unknown blogs. I was doing that mainly I couldn't sign in my facebook. =.="
=
Was telling my friend this: I can cry so easily these days. Even though I'm listening to some sad songs.
-
Guess what my friend replied?
-
Omg Tai Yong Yong you're back! You know how to cry! You are normal!
=.="
-
If you're reading this, let me tell you something even ridiculous
My eyes were forming tears while I was reading some unknown's blog =.="
-
I don't feel unhappy or what, it just happens automatically. Omg I hate this. This is a drastic change in my life. I don't like it yucks.
-
I am very broke btw =(

No comments: