Saturday, June 20, 2009

Temporary Relief

No time to blog these few days. I went out straight after my exams and I'm having plans next week too. I'm like a dead person everytime I reach home. Hitting my bed directly is what I did these two days after outing. Somebody asked me: Don't you feel guilty going out straight after exam? I paused and went numb for a moment. Err. I feel a little bit la after you popped out that question =P
-
The above scene will be out of my life for a month. Zero connection with my textbooks. Zero knowledge on education. For A MONTH. Yes I've been stressing on this 1 month thing a lot. LOL. But I wish this 1 month will be more lasting than reality. It's 20th today. 17th next month will be results and 20th next month will be my second semester EW. Okay I shouldn't remind myself about this. 1 more month to shop, 1 more month to relax, 1 more month to hibernate, 1 more month to glue to my tv, 1 more month to...... I couldn't think of anything now. =P
-
Business statistics had a lot of interpretation on Microsoft Excel outputs compared to what I've done last year. I really hated the duration which I've no time to check again on what I wrote. So, I did some stupid mistakes which I recall it the day after my test. If I was able to realise my error on the spot, I still couldn't correct my answers due to time factor.
-
Accounting and Finance. I'm dead on my theory part. My cash flow. Nothing much to say.
-
Management. It was my first time in my life I couldn't finish a paper. 2 hours for 1 question on referencing, 5 short essay questions and 1 long essay question drove me to crazy. Management to me is like history. You don't have to understand management, you only have to memorise management, that's my theory. I just pray hard that I can get my 40/100 score to PASS. Trying to be very optimistic.
-
Microeconomics. It was my first time in my life, that I left the examination hall before the paper ended. Not that I'm SUPER CONFIDENT on my paper, it's just that I didn't want to waste my time dreaming in the hall for more than half and hour. I was looking at Felicia non-stop wishing her to make the move to leave first because I assumed that she has finished. After a moment of observation on her, I gave up and I walked out first because I realised she was sitting there dreaming. ==
-
I want to continue my second semester smoothly. I've no confidence in Management. How? Give me a pass please =( PLEASE ='(
-

Shopping, movies, food! Come Come Come! =)
-
I couldn't remember exactly who told me this. But it's pretty true. My friend dislikes him because he makes Tai Yong Yong to be like that. LIKE THAT. How long to get this over? I hope soon.

1 comment:

Miamy, said...

omg ur subjects ah..
the name also sound boring to me leh. :x