Thursday, May 28, 2009

Sweetness that will last forever?

We had fastfood for the past few weeks as our lunch. Pizza Hut and McD. We even purposely drove to Pyramid just for McD this afternoon after we went to a warehouse sale nearby. I am just so sick of fast food. I wan proper meal please =D

Everything is coming to an end. It's week 13 of Uni next week. Final week before my FINALS. Lecturers and tutors begin to wrap up their final lessons and YET, we still afford to skip management tutorial this afternoon. It's out first time skipping class in Monash. LOL. Just didn't feel like attending. 3 of us went to SS15 for tong sui LOL. Chan WJ had to attend the class and presented our tutorial work. Too bad =D









I am supposed to study now while loading my RC. But my RC just couldn't load. Haiyo. =(

Sweet melts eventually in the mouth
and that's the time you understand you just ate a sweet
the taste don't last forever.
(Quoted by Steph)

No comments: