Sunday, November 30, 2008

Back to Normal

Results are satisfying.. for a last minute studying student like me.. It is inevitable that:
My results had deteriorated compared to last semester..
I did not put much effort this time..

I just couldn't face the fact that I got a C.. It is just ruining my record for that particular subject..
By the way I passed my Moral.. =) It's quite risky for me to pass for the beginning since I was just above the passing border line a lil during my mid sem. But I still have to be contented that I do not have to retake any of the subjects wohoo! No more Accounting, no more Economics, no more BUSINESS COMPUTING, no more Moral for my upcoming semester! lalala

Anyway my last semester is strating tomorrow.. Everything has to resume back again.. At first I disliked my timetable, but I begin to love it after looking through over and over again.. 2 days off at 3pm.. 3 days off at 12pm! Wheeee! Lamers, what are your plans every week after 12pm?? =P

I didn't know he is such kind of person.. So self-centered, his egoism, his pride..
He is really a damn idiot.. Mel Wong: You're lucky =D

No comments: