Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Influence

I told myself a million times not to get tempted by my friends this week - NO OUTING
But.. I went 1 Utama with them just for lunch at Chilis yesterday.. YES I went 1 Utama..


I told myself a trillion times not going to other people's house to study.. because I only manage to study successfully ALONE and in a cozy environment..
But.. I joined them to adjourn to Mel Chan's house.. TO STUDY..
Obviously I failed.. And obviously we ended up gossiping.. =D
-
WARNING: REALLY NO OUTING STARTING FROM TMR EH! NO JOKE>> DON'T TRY TO LURE ME AGAIN HAHAHAHAHA

Mel Chan nice pose uh? =P

-

Mel Wong and I played a small little tiny fool on her.. And we didn't expect that she just reacted so tremendously... Nvm.. anyway, we're sorry haha =D And I've paid off everything to you.. I look so ugly in this pic yet I still put.. Because you're pretty in tat =P

Everybody has been asking me: YY why are you so quiet these days?? YY why are you so moody these days? YY why you seldom smile these days? YY why you look so pale these days?

Seriously I really don't know what is happening on me.. Totally not because of exams.. I really don't know.. Maybe as Mel Wong said, she has a quiet side of hers.. So DO I? Haha! Anyway people don't worry about me I'm fine..

No comments: