Friday, November 21, 2008

Cont.

For those who actually read my previous post, this is sort of a continuation for that. Basically I spent my day driving here and there today. My mum and I went to the temple and the fortune teller - my aunty used to consult the this fortune teller when she was still in Malaysia. We're not being superstitious or whatsoever. It's just that we have nothing to do besides praying for her health. Sigh. Hope she will be hale and hearty as soon as possible.

Enough of that.

Recently there is a question that puzzles me. And I have a lot of thoughts popping up in my mind. XXX, I am really impressed by YOU, YOUR amazing flirting skills. YOU are my idol. YOU can make tonnes of girls crazy about you. But there is something that is really BEYOND MY EXPECTATION. I really never thought of a girl can be so crazy after you. But YOU will never know that in your life that this girl is actually having an obsession over you. XXX, seriously shit, you are so powerful. Btw, the girl is my friend, XXX is also a friend of mine. I am blogging this due to my personal view. Hehe...

No comments: