Thursday, December 04, 2008

Semester 3

Semester 3 is a completely disaster to me..
The college seems so empty..
There're so many holidays coming up!!! Replacement classes heading up NON-STOP!!!
Yea it's nice to end my classes at 3, 12, 12, 3, 12
BUT......
I really got nothing to do if classes end at 12.. yea it's true that they're having plans EVERYDAY..
"Eh go Pyramid lo!"
"Eh go 1U!"
"Eh go BANGSAR!!!"
"Eh go Williams!!!"
"Eh go XXX's house!!!!"
"Eh go for karaoke!!!!!"
........................................

My wallent just couldn't withstand the money flowing out in just a glimpse..
ISSH

These are some happenings with my classmates during the past holidays and these few days:

With Sook Foon and Mei Yee:
(There're a few Africans walked pass us and they're fooling around)

Africans: Hey WASSUP!
3 of us: Didn't bother to look at them
Sook Foon: Eh yy, you should say What's DOWN!!
=.= plus laughing at the same time..


With Jenn Shyang:

Me: eh madagascar really nice a
JS: ok ok lo,funny
JS: haiz....dat time ask sum1 but her say wan cut hair wo
Me: but hor tat day i din cut oso lor
Me: wuhahahahahahaha
JS: swt
Me: d next day oni i cut, raining ma tat day
JS: barber shop is outdoor meh?==
JS: haha
Me: OMG i m laughing lo when i c u type barber shop at outdoor
Me: OMG so funny
JS: haha

With Taw Wen:

Me: Eh I think your Moral will definitely get HD since u did so well in your Mid Sem
TW: I won't get HD lar
TW: I will only get A
Me: =.=

With Wei Jie:

wei jie: UNISA got accounts
yy: got
yy: commerce la
wei jie: commerce is study wad one?
yy: commerce is another name for accounts wow i think
yy: i asked them b4
yy: just in aus they named it as commerce hehe
wei jie: ohhh
wei jie: ermm
wei jie: hv to find out lorh
yy: im not taking tat anyway LOL
wei jie: oo u gonna take ?
yy: finance
wei jie: ooo
wei jie: i thought commerce is sumthing like
wei jie: selling things
yy: OMGGGGGG
yy: u wan me blog this
yy: this is funny LOL
wei jie: =.= u mean i saying abt selling things ?
wei jie: cuz e-commerce mar
wei jie: = sell things online right
wei jie: so i thought commerce = sell things like tat
yy: LOLLLLLLL

With Zuang Mei:
(My MSN personal message was: nobody stands on my side)
Then this girl suddenly talked to me..

ZM: coz theres no floor on ur side
Me: SWTTTTTTTTTTT

Enough for today.. XD

No comments: