Thursday, November 13, 2008

Counting =D

Yay! I can get rid of these situations soon.. really SOON!!! =D

I screwed up my...
ECSFO2
ECNFO2
BCPFO1
ACCFO2


Since I've screwed up everything, I don't mind screwing up Moral tomorrow.. I just hope for a pass in this subject so that I won't have to retake this damn bootless subject hoho

I just can't wait for tomorrow to end! A long list of stuff is heading on my way!!!! Lalala
By the way, we celebrated Rachel's birthday in advance today since she will be in Taiwan during her birthday..
-
This birthday cake is so meaningful to her.. Ratio =P
-
-
Stole the hairband from Mel Wong.. Seriously, she's way more cuter wearing hairband than I do.. A compliment Mel Wong =) And I really hate my stupid big fat pimple!!! I am wondering when will it subside (I've been complaing like nuts to everyone about that) It's is so strategic!!!! Hmpff.. zzzz...

That's all for today! Counting down =D

No comments: