Saturday, November 22, 2008

SWT

Went to a furniture shop near SS2 this afternoon because my aunty wanted to buy a showcase to display in the house.

When I walked into the briumful shop, the eyes of the shop owner were focusing on me. By the way he is a middle-aged man. I didn't put much attention to that. Perhaps I have attracted his attention in some ways. Hohoho I'm just kidding.

Finally, he spoke to me: You know what, you look like my friend's daughter!

SWT
-
I was like: Hehe.. Yea yea..
-
He continued: Your figure and features exactly like my friend's daughter..
-
SWT
-
Me: OWH.. icic..
-
Suddenly my aunty yelled: YONG YONG!!! Come here and have a look at these cabinets!
-
The owner of the shop reacted spontaneously and he talked to me... again..
-
Owner: Your name is Yong Yong?! My friend's daughter's name is Mei Yong!!!
-
SWT
-
Me: Really dunno how to react. Just smiling all the way.. Grrr
-

Just a random shot.. Hehe.. tata =)

No comments: