Monday, November 17, 2008

Sandals

Right after our last paper, Moral on Friday, we (Sally, Felicia and I) started cracking up a lame topic. (Ok fine I guess I was the one who started the conversation):

Me: Eh your sandals very common la! Like Jess's one! Just that your one is blue.

Sally: Yala very common la SWT (Showing off her sandals to us)

Felicia: I know! Same as Jess's one la! The sandals are from Vincci one right?

Sally (taking off her sandals) : Tata!

It's NOT from Vincci.. SWT

Felicia (trying to correct her error): Eh! Yalo it's not from Vincci.. You guys see, the design and diamonds are different from Jess's sandals.. blablabla......

Sally and I: SWT

We ended up calling Jess to come over our place and snapped a photo of these sandals..


Guys just differentiate these two pairs of sandals.. Not much big difference right?

Okay people out there, I was too hyperactive right after my Moral paper. Only 3 of us will understand how lame was the whole conversation.. Wuhahaaha

No comments: