Friday, November 28, 2008

Results

Results at 2pm.. heard from Bee Shin..
No high expectation. But I really don't want a credit for English..
And I hope I can pass Moral...
Waiting.. =(
*I really hate the feeling of waiting, but when the time comes, I just don't want to accept it*

I'm doing this tag to calm myself down..
I wasn't that exicted or anxious about my results, but thanks to all my fellow friends, who kept on PM me, texted me and even phoned me just to ask about their results.. SWT
I think I've done one tag before more or less the same as this. But whatever, I feel like doing it now. =)

The Rules
1. Each blogger must post this rules
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves
3. Blogger that are tagged need write about their own blog their ten things and post these rules . you need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names .
4. Don't forget to leave them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog .

Tagged by Hui Shang:

1. I am addicted to fruit juice now! (tomato+apple+carrot) LOL
2. I love to check out people's blogs
3. I don't want to block people in msn.. but sometimes I am forced to do that..
4. I can't live without music
5. I love to sleep
6. I laugh like nobody's business (hu cares btw)
7. I love to shop
8. I am confused by things happening on me these days
9. I admit that I am OLD huh =P
10.I can't live without my lovely lamers =D

No comments: