Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Burden Free

Wohooooo! All the worries and anxiousness just flew away within a glimpse after I received the phone call. I can’t use the word HAPPY to describe my feeling now. I am just… err… RELIEVED! =)
-
I have tonnes of things to do just before my Uni life starts. Ironing my piles of clothes, clearing books and papers scattering on my study room, cleaning my disordered bedroom etc. I know I must have done all this before CNY. What to do, I love to procrastinate. =P
-
I am currently watching Gem of Life, the 71th episode. Okay people I know I am very slow. Due to my curiosity and eagerness, I skipped all the episodes after the 71th to the CONCLUSION. I really regret that. No more fun now sigh. I guess I shall end here and continue watching my series. Tata!
-
You are afraid that we will fall for each other when we meet up,
You feel uneasy when we couldn’t meet up,
You feel hopeless and dying when we never meet up again.
-
*edited*
-

Part of my conversation with Sook Foon after she read my blog post regarding the zoo trip:

-

.yong². says:
hmm... d zoo.,.. i wan to go eh seriously
.yong². says:
long time din go to zoo
.yong². says:
LOL
SookFoon says:
but to me i think going to malaysia's zoo is wasting time and money since the animals there are so weak
SookFoon says:
and some seems need help from the SPCA
.yong². says:
hahahaha
.yong². says:
omg
.yong². says:
i wan to blog this edi
.yong². says:
so FARNY
SookFoon says:
our zoo not interesting at all..cant learn anything also..
SookFoon says:
haha.thanks
SookFoon says:
my words can appear in your blog
.yong². says:
but wat i wan to try is.. i mean spending a day in zoo
.yong². says:
really diff
.yong². says:
u wait
.yong². says:
i will blog tat
SookFoon says:
the last time i been there was 5/6 years old i think
.yong². says:
haha
SookFoon says:
haha..

-

This girl is actually giving a not so good comment about our zoo. Eh be proud to be a Malaysian la you YSF =P

1 comment:

Jayden Ang said...
This comment has been removed by the author.