Thursday, February 26, 2009

Tantalizing Thursday

3 of us (Me, Felicia, WJ) went back to Taylor's this afternoon to get our transcript of our final results. At the same time, we met up with our old classmates for a light lunch. Before that, Mel Wong gave me a call asking me where to have our meals. I suggested Little Taiwan because they were around main campus. I hung up the phone call before I heard she uttered: OK.

After parking, Felicia and I went straight to Little Taiwan without hesitating. Saw some of our Taylor's friends inside and we had a short talk before we walked up the stairs to meet our old classmates. We took things for granted as we walked up the stairs because we ASSUMED that they're at top floor since their apperances were out of my vision at downstairs. Guess what, THEY'RE NOT THERE! They went to McDonald's instead. No big deal with that. THEY SAT OUTSIDE FACING THE STUPID HEATWAVE! It's pretty hot this afternoon PLUS I was wearing a BLACK long-sleeved top zzzz. Wonder who's idea eating at McDonald's =P

Presuaded by my beloved friends to join them for a talk in lecture hall. A lot of talks have been going on this week for them because they started their first day of degree life in Taylor's yesterday. Well I guess most of them already knew how boring the talk would be, the lecture hall was quite empty. Yea the talk regarding whatever professional accounting was hypnotizing indeed. Felicia and I made a wise decision by leaving the hall in the middle of the speech. As usual, Steph went for puffing to chill. IF NOT, she will be slumbering in the lecture hall lalala =P
-
I have done my timetable! After a long struggling of 2 hours last night. We have to make our own timetable online and we managed to get into the same lectures and tutorials of the same timing LOL. I will be having classes for only 3 days haha! Eh people, plans on Mondays and Fridays please =P
-
Okay I will give a brief comment about Monash. Basically it's HUGE. I still couldn't differentiate which building belongs to which course. The crowds are HUGE. The halls are HUGE. The eateries are HUGE. Even the loos are HUGE lol. But I still prefer the lecture hall in Taylor's. The bright striking red seats and the seats are more comfortable compared to Monash one. A lot of old and new faces in Monash. Bare with it I'm anti-social and having my not-so-friendly face. Wonder when am I going to enlarge my circle of friends in Uni.
-
A lengthy post I know. End here lah =)

No comments: