Thursday, February 12, 2009

Not My Day

Everyone has to go through ups and downs in life. This is why we're humans living in this world. There is nothing permanent or stable. Life is just like that. It's been a disastrous day for me today. You guys couldn't imagine the situation I was facing that time. Knowing something unexpected in a short period and I've got no time to react. Tears immediately formed in my eyes but somehow the tears did not manage to flow down my cheecks. Mood swings. I really never thought of this is my fate. T.T I am very very very very emo.
-
I will skip that. Obviously our farewell plan for Mel Chan during the day has failed. She was rushing for tonnes of stuff and so did we. After results have been released, we're busying this and that. Some went to register for UniSA, and some of us were so desperate to get the letter of completion from Taylor's to Monash. When we reached Monash, a lot of problems. It's troublesome and I really regret entering March intake. But there is another thing, I won't get to know a bunch of nice buddies if I enter Jan intake. So...err... opportunity cost la :P
-
Some of them are going to the airport to send Mel Chan off to Aussie. I am sorry M.C Sweety. I couldn't send you off. It's nice knowing you. You really never refused to do any favor for me. Don't miss my smile la Mel Chan =) Keep in touch and missing you =)
-

That's all for today...

No comments: