Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Good Daughter of the Day =)

Heyo =D
Well I become a good daughter today. Hmm I am always good anyway :P
Drove my mum to Mid Valley and treated her a yummy meal.
By the way I have a good mother as well because she doesn't want me to overspend. She ordered the not-so-expensive food. I can see her jovial face during the whole outing. She must be thinking that she is blessed to have a daughter like me HAHAHAHAHA!


Awww I love strawberries =)

Well I have straightened my hair. This is my first picture reveal to the public HAHA! My hair is so straight and flat now =( I am so not used to it. T.T
-
Results tomorrow. Wish me luck! I am not aiming straight HDs. I just want to get into UNI. That's all =)
-
Mel Chan is leaving tomorrow. Hopefully our plan will be a success tomorrow. Chao =)

No comments: