Friday, February 13, 2009

Settled

Taylor's gave me a call in the morning. Our letter of completion with RESULTS can be collected. When I saw my average marks, I've given up to make enquiries on my BST marks. I find that my average mark is not that bad. As long as I can fulfill the requirement of Uni, I don't care the rest. Well I just have to accept whatever that has happened, whatever that has done. There's nothing in this world that can be rewinded to the previous. All I can do now is to strive harder in the coming challenges. I was too over reacted yesterday I doubt. What to do, I am KIASU. LOL
--
Sent my results immediately to Monash. Pray hard that they will accept me.
-
Collected my SPM cert. Assuntarians, go collect la =)

I am very free =P
-
Hit my bed now. Been out for the whole day. *yawn*
Nite nite peeps =)

No comments: