Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ants

I don't understand why ants love my house very much. If you put a cup of plain water overnight in my house, ants will be surrounding the cup in the morning. It's merely a cup of water zzz. So I am quite used to this situation that there will be a few ants roaming on my floor.
-
I was clearing some used papers under my computer desk. When I lifted up the whole pile of papers, a mountain of ants was under the stack of papers. The ants actually treat the place under the pile of papers as their comfy habitat. Thousands or even millions of the ants OMG!!!
-
Then my mum told me: You're so lucky that the ants never bite you since you sit there everyday.
-
I was like: I hoped that the ants bite me from the beginning, so that I will distinguish the existence of the ants. Not until today I discover that zzz
-
Anyway had a convo with my fren:
Me: How did you celebrate your Valentine's day?
Fren: I didn't go out
Me: Huh WHY???!?!
Fren: I hate the crowd.. so many people, plus the jam...
Me: SWT zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
-
By the way I find it nice dating in zoo. LOL I'm hinting =P
-
Okay, till here.

No comments: