Sunday, February 22, 2009

Girls Outing

I have to get up early in the morning starting from tomorrow again. Holidays are way too short for me. My daily routine starts again =(
-
Had an outing with my high schoolmates yesterday. Before going home, we had a chit chat session at Gasoline. We sat there for quite some time. The thing was, we were asked to laugh and talk softer in order not to disturb other customers. The waiters were staring at us while we were laughing like shit as if we were gasping for air LOL. For their information, this is humans’ right. We have the freedom to laugh and talk LOUDLY in the public. When we were about to leave, one of the waiters told my friend: You all laughed as if there was an earthquake WTH. Omigosh a direct shooting from them zzzzz.
-
Anyway, a big thank you to 9 of you. For the presents and meal =) Although it’s really a belated one. =P It’s so thoughtful of you all. Hope we can maintain our friendship in years to come. (I admit that I’m not an active member in our gang, sry la.. I will try to make it for everyone’s birthday, TRY =P)
-
Thanks! =) (no particular order)
Foo, Jiaqi, Ping, Shun Yee, Ka Yee, Chu, Xiao Hui, Yan Yeng, Lai Kuen(although you didn’t make it yesterday =P)
-





-
Moody Monday tomorrow. Wish me luck. Everything will be a smooth sailing tomorrow.
-
Signing off.

No comments: