Thursday, February 05, 2009

God's creation

Glanced through the newspaper this afternoon and I found this.
"ALL BABIES ARE BORN AMBIDEXTEROUS"
-
It's an advertisment from Nestle babies' milk. The meaning of ambidextrous is the ability of a person using both left and right hands equally well. Are they trying to say that we're not smart enough to handle our hand movements because most of us are using of one of our hands WELL only? So they're trying to say that the kids can be an ambidexter after drinking their milk?!?! And what kind of assumption that a southpaw is very artistic?! I am a noob in drawing. Okay I'm trying to prove that a left-handed person doesn't mean that good in drawing. A stupid post I know. Forgive me. I am bored. =P
-
Will abandon my blog for these few days. CNY is coming to an end. Anyway, wish all of you an advanced Happy Chap Goh Meh =) Signing off.

No comments: