Wednesday, March 03, 2010

1st day

I was slightly late on my first day of class. I thought I could get parking easily at the FOC parking area in front of the campus like last year since my lecture starts as early as 8 in the morning. (I've never been in 8am class since my foundation year) I was able to grab a parking spot easily at 9am last year, what more 8am this time?

So I reached the entrance around 7.59am. They have tarred a portion of the land to be the staffs' parking lots. In fact they occupied a BIG place for staffs' parking. In return, more students are competing for parking lots at my usual spot, In the end I parked my car at the far end of the lane, near Sunway Uni. fml. Well perhaps nothing is easy for FOC things. I got the feeling that I will have to park my car at the parking bays where 2 bucks is charged daily. :(

My mind is not back yet after months of break. Dreaming all the way during lecture. Sigh.

No comments: