Monday, March 08, 2010

Fats

story 

“I can’t grow fat”

“I won’t grow fat”

The common phrases that I will usually tell the public. I’m just telling the truth and people around me will show me the annoyed look as if my words are offensive. =/ From the bottom of my heart, I eat all the time and I don’t have to consider the gaining weight issue. No matter how much I eat, the probability for the fats to stay on my body would be 0.000000001. Moreover, slimming down is not in my dictionary. LOL.

People don’t whack me. You guys decide whether want to whack me or not after reading the BUT. :)

BUT

Nothing will last forever. The “FAT” word is entering my world. Friends are saying that my face is getting round. From oval to a circle. SWT. It’s a disaster when taking pictures. Seriously. =/ In fact, not only my face is expanding, my arms too. =/

SO NOW,

“I can’t CAN grow fat”

“I won’t WILL grow fat”

IN FACT, present tense is applied.

I am getting fatter =.=

photoshp

Wonders of photoshop. But I know nothing about it. So I can do nothing on my pictures.

 

DSC09999

My usual angle for snapping photos doesn’t work anymore nowadays. My left cheek is not as obvious as the right side usually. That is why I take pictures everytime on the left. Pls see the size now. =.= Any recommendation for shrinking of face size besides surgery? :D

I can’t find a perfect angle for snapping pictures these days. The size of my face, bad eye condition, big arms. ZZZ. I shall say NO to photos soon :D

DSC00249

My soon, is very soon, soon! Let me figure out the way to slim down my face and I will flood my blog with my pictures! Good day! :)

No comments: