Monday, March 15, 2010

Monday is a Schooling Day

I have no class on Mondays but I went for a replacement class just now. It’s just an hour. I drove all the way to Sunway just for that one hour tutorial. In my past experience there won’t be many people in Uni on Mondays. So I didn’t pay much attention on my dressing. A polo T with jeans and a giant-size flip flop. Well it’s very typical student wear and I was thinking, who bothers? Not much people in Uni ma.

I’m just sooooooooo wrong.

Uni is like a pasar today =.=

Car park full house

Replacement class full house

Canteen full house =.=

I feel like a high school kid today with my attire =.=

Life’s been normal. Too normal these days with no excitement. A friend of mine saying he needs SPARKS in his life. I think this has to apply on me as well. lol.

No excitement in this post too. Shall end here. 

No comments: