Sunday, March 21, 2010

I wish…

I can be in the wonderland for a moment. Just for a moment. Problem free and happiness is always there! Not to say that I’m the problematic one, it’s just that I want a smooth life. Perhaps everyone has to go through the unwilling moments too in life? I doubt that. Heard a few breakups from my friends merely on this month. What bad month is this @.@ For me, I notice I don’t miss something till I lose it. Fml.

Btw, there is this girl in Uni who arose my anger till I have to mention it here. I thought my patience and the level of enduring her are high enough. I’m wrong. Well I get to know this girl in Uni last year due to same tutorial classes. So we used to talk, not those close ones, but at least we talk. After she knows I know this guy, she didn’t really bother to talk to me, not even a HI since then. My friends commented that she’s like that – don’t wave to friends in the public even to them. Fine. I couldn’t be bothered. That was last year.

Few weeks back, I was slightly late entering the lecture hall and I sat right in front of her. Her friend talked to me but she looked at somewhere else. I didn’t know whether she got say HI to my friends who sat beside me before I enter the lecture hall. Fine.

Last week, we saw her. She waved at my friends where I was there. Having the good manners, I waved back. (I was being very fake according to my friends) Hello, I was forced by the situation that time ok. It can’t be both of my friends waved at her and I do nothing =.= At that moment I guess I was thinking too much all these while, it can’t be that issue that she behaved in that way. I was thinking too much.

Friday, I saw her in the cafeteria without my both friends. I was with another friend who don’t know her. Due to last week’s incident in my mind, I guess it’s no harm by showing a smile to her.

She looked away =.=

I don’t know what stories she heard behind between me and the guy. But that’s totally non of her business to act such way in front of me =.=

Enough ranting, I went to the Wonderland last week again, lol :)

 

DSC01949 The mushrooms are just adorable

 

DSC01960 Nice gate at the entrance

 

DSC01956 Mushrooms!

 

DSC01957 

DSC01961 

 

DSC01906

I am definitely dreaming by wishing to be in the wonderland. Anyhow, just grant me a wish, problems please go away. :D

Have to start my assignments soon after weeks of doing nothing since Uni begins. :(

Ciao

No comments: