Friday, March 26, 2010

Facts of TYY

I get contented easily.

By giving me a little, I will have a smile on my face.

I find it quite true indeed after my friend commented on my personality.

 

DSC00439

A wide smile from me if I get this LOL

Exaggerating  I know. For such a small matter I will be very satisfied. LOL.

***

I do something without patience.

I will get excited when I’m new to something, however I will never accomplish it.

This is already proven this evening where I went to yoga trial class in my uni.

I really thought of joining the club and be an active one in yoga. Well I just don’t have the patience. I’m not joining after today’s experience ==

***

I don’t stick to my promises.

I always fail to make it for outings after promising. ==

Not going to elaborate this because everyone will know that even I’m not mentioning it.

Was telling my friend I will definitely touch my assignment today.

I guess I will, again, failing in my promise. Hitting the bed soon! :D

***

Have a great weekend :)

No comments: