Saturday, March 13, 2010

Live Like We’re Dying

I’m tired of going out. I rather spend my time sleeping since Uni has started. *rolling eyes* I really mean it! just that some unavoidable cases that I have to go out. =O 

Tutorials are killing me. I study Economics over and over again.and this is one of my major subjects. Sadly, I tried so hard to refresh my mind what I’ve studied in my past 2 years and nothing came across my mind. I can’t even define PRODUCTIVITY in a complete sentence during tutorial. That’s bad. Hopefully my textbooks are going to love me and the content will enter my brain easily. =(

I’m taking 2 subjects in each Economics and Banking & Finance.

  1. Macroeconomic policy
  2. Labor economics
  3. Commercial banking
  4. Accounting information system

DSC00286

Accounting information system is something like computing course where I have ZERO interest in it. Do not have the brain to explore this subject. This subject triggered my feelings when I got my first C in TBF for business computing course since I was highly confident in that paper. A nice HD in my mid sem, pulled down by my presentation to D, finally got a C in that. =.= I guess I need to bring chocolates and sweets to lecture this time to keep me awake. Sigh.

 

DSC00287 A not nice photo of mine. A not so nice pose. A nice PAPER clip on my hair. A pair of WONDERFUL eyebags =.= Or I should say swollen eyes. ZZZ.

 

DSC00313

Nice theme setting in conjunction with the movie “Alice in the Wonderland” in Mid Valley. Trust me, you’ll snap pictures automatically at the Centre Court because of the impressive set up. =) Go and have a shopping in Mid Valley people. =) You’ll get tempted by the mushrooms over there LOL.

Ciao!

No comments: