Saturday, May 02, 2009

Finally, you're same age as me =)

The birthday girl, who keeps on mentioning how gorgeous and pretty she is last night. Only last night she looks gorgeous? =O


MC's creation








I didn't even know she actually snapped this with my phone when I was upstairs with others =.="


5 of them telling me the same thing: I'm fatter T.T
-






MC don't blame me =)














Fe, Mei Yee (Yor I miss you)



Foon ( I miss you too), Fe


MC, Steph



My worst picture in
my life =.="





JS, Steph


Steph, WJ
=
All of us reached Klang successfully with Steph's nicely drawn map LOL.
-
Foon was picking me and Taw Wen. Foon asked Taw Wen to take KTM from SUBANG to my station, PETALING so that she could pick him up easily and straight away flew to Federal Highway. Suddenly MC gave me a call telling me that she got NO IDEA how to get to Steph's house. So we asked her to meet at one place so that we could lead her the way. We met up at..
SUBANG KTM STATION.
-
Conclusion: Taw Wen has wasted his money and time traveling to my station. He could have wait Foon at Subang station instead. LOL.
-
Sorry for stealing your pictures Mel Wong =)
-
Lim Pek Yee: Hope you have a sexy year ahead =)
-
Signing off.

No comments: