Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Finally

After weeks of sunburnt and the heatwave...
It rains today ! =D


I love the rain... BECAUSE....
It gives me a soothy feeling after the heatwave
It gives me a good sleep at night
It prevents me from getting darker due to the heatwave
It helps me to cut down the electricity bill as I switch on my air-cond for long hours these days =P

I have just completed my Management draft to be handed in tomorrow. As usual, the procrastinanting fella, giving me some stupid reasons to convince himself of starting the work late. EW

.yong². says:
*need time to start wan ah
*ew
-
wei jie says:
*this is cal PLANNING
*OMG
*then i will ORGANIZE
*then hmmm LEAD myself
*Then CONTROL my mind to DO IT
*hahahha
*u shud blog this LOL its MANAGEMENT

I blog it =P

Again I have stress on my gains. Yes I am fatter. But I will be even fatter when the time comes. Too many people owe me meal =P And Shogun, here I come =D

Till here. Nite =)

No comments: