Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Like A Knife?

Exams are starting on June the 11th. Around 1 more month to go. Semester 1 is ending soon subsequently. The thing is, I still have no idea what is Management. Gosh I really don't want to flunk it.
-
It's just soooo fast that it's already the 5th month of 2009
It's just soooooooo fast as if I've just started in Monash =.='
It's just sooooooooooo fast as if I never left Taylor's before.
I wish that my exams will be as FAST as the stuff I mentioned above...................

BUT..
Before going through the exams, I have a super long list to go:

Next week:
Accounting assignment
Management Draft
Economics Test
Business Statistics online suggestion thing

The following week after next week:
Management Assignment
Stats note taking
Stats test

I went numb for a moment after hearing this: NO STUDY BREAK =(

Our exams start on Thursday, which means we will be only having Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday to STUDY wtf.

Please let me go through this smoothly. Arghhh!!!!
It's just like a knife where its super thin edge stabbing in my comfortable life. EW.

No comments: