Sunday, May 03, 2009

Autocar Show

The army force and patrol cars caught my attention while I was on my way to Amcorp Mall. They're having some kind of autocar show opposite Amcorp Mall. The inquisitive me went there without hesitating. The Hello Kitty car was impressive. Whoot! =O



























According to the participants, they won't get prizes in cash form even though they win. They'll just get a trophy to show their pride of winning. One of them even telling that he spent almost RM20,000 to modify his car. Life is just like that. We won't get everything we HOPED for everytime. We don't get the exact repay for whatever we have done. As long as we're happy for this very moment, we're fine with it. This is life...

-

He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar

The only thing that keeps me wishing on a wishing star

He's the song in the car I keep singing

Don't know why I do

No comments: