Saturday, May 09, 2009

The Prayers

I had vegetarian for the whole day. My mum took back some of the vegetarian food from our relatives' centre, which is a Buddhist centre perhaps, and the food was tasty indeed. All of my relatives were asking my mother why I didn't turn up this year. So my mum was smart enough to tell them that I am so busy with my study life now plus exams are coming soon. Oops, I felt guilty a bit because I woke up around 12 noon. LOL.

Went the Thai temple which is nearby my house around 3pm. We thought we could avoid the huge crowd since most of the religous people should have prayed in the morning. We're sooo wrong. Jam all the way to the temple and I was sandwiched between the human crowd in the temple.





As promised, Chow Hew Zhen, my latest picture with my stupid fringe =(


Hope all of you have a great Wesak holiday =)

No comments: