Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hey Hey People!

First of all, I didn't know that I am soooo important to YOU till I read this post:
-

EVERYBODY is persuading me to go Monash. SERIOUSLY. You guys kept on telling me: GO LA GO LA! Wth. I need to think ok! Don't force me shoot out all the bad words okay ISSH. Anyway, I GUESS, I will stay in Taylor's. For...err...Applied finance...??!?!?! (I can't break my promise to Hanyin, Wei Min or even Taw Wen =P) So Steph don't worry. Don't discuss with your mum first. Afterwards you're the one who is going to Monash and I am the one staying wtf. Eating my breakfast, lunch and dinner alone =P. But Lim Pek Yee, If I am not going for finance, you have to SLAP or SMACK Yap JS. He's the one who's persuading the whole world to commerce now SHIT YOU =P.
\
Why is there MONASH in SUNWAY!!!!!! Ewwwwwwwwwwww!!! Eeeeeeeeeee!!!!
-
-
Some random pictures I found in my comp:
-
1st outing I guess? LOL
-
-
1st Semester



Felicia's birthday
-


Foon's birthday



One day at Subang Parade


Mei Yee, all the assignments with her =)



Felicia, ALL THE ASSIGNEMENTS with her =)




Moral Presentation



English and BCP Presentation



Time flies. 3.3 is coming to an end.

No comments: