Friday, January 23, 2009

An Uphill

Okay I was freaking blur today. I did my first time driving to college. Met with JS. Not for class or lecture. But for some enquiry. LOL. I forgot to put the parking ticket and I got to walk back all the way to my car SWT. It was darn HOT the whether. The councellor explained quite THOROUGH. But I really hated she said something to me n JS: You guys are so KIASU! What's with kiasu! We were both speechless wth. (the funniest thing was, after she said tat, obviously I was looking at JS, but he didn't react. So I was shocked. In the end he asked me: WHAT'S KIASU ZOMG =P)
-
Anwyay after all the settling all the stuff, headed to Pyramid with SF to SHOP! I eyed on one damn nice white straight line shorts but it doesn't have my size!!!! Since they say my legs "LOOKED" damn long with those pants =P. I was so upset. ( Tan Pui Sze, I wanted M size ok =P)
-
Next destination: Mid Valley. More to buying CNY goods FOR MY MUM. Like a slave. No lah I am just joking. Haha.
\
I can say that I am a noob. Went to Mid Valley a million times but I took the wrong way home. I used the Bangsar way which was quite strange to me. I make a stupid U-turn and suffered all the irritating honks. Okay fine it's my fault. =P
=
YAP JS, really regret going with you today. You're making me confused. Whether to choose commerce or finance. And you this stupid fella decided to take commerce HUH! Wei Min gonna smack you man =P

No comments: